Year 6 1:1 Teaching Assistant
1:1 Teaching Assistant Level 1
(21.25 Hours per Week) (Temporary)
Thank you for your interest in the above post. I am pleased to enclose an application pack and provide you with a few more details about the post and the application process.
Old Leake Primary School is a medium sized school, 8 miles from Boston with approximately 190 children on roll. Children are taught in single aged classes with a maximum of 35 pupils.
The vacancy is as follows:
Salary G3 6-9 (£18,887 FTE, £10,515.81 pro rata)
21.25 hours per week (8.45am – 1pm) Monday to Friday (term time only)
We have a vacancy for a 1:1 teaching assistant commencing from 1st September 2022. We would like to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated, engaging and caring teaching assistant to provide 1:1 support for a child with an EHC plan in our Y6 class.
Experience of working with children with specific needs is highly advantageous. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a team of highly committed staff supporting pupil progress.
- The Application form can either be completed by hand or online (available on the Lincolnshire County Council Website) and printed off.
- Your letter of application can be either completed on this form or on a separate piece of paper. Please keep it under two sides of A4. Please include:-
- Details of your relevant experience.
- What you could bring to the job and the school community.
- How your experience and skills relate to our job description and person specification.
The closing date is Friday 10 June 2022, with interviews to be held from the 13th June onwards.
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be booked by contacting the office.