- Sweatshirt, fleece or cardigan (in green)
- Grey or black skirt, pinafore dress, shorts or trousers
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Green gingham dress (summer only)
- Black plain shorts
- Black plimsolls
- Plain T-shirt in jade green
- Black sensible shoes (heels no higher than 3cm).
- No trainers.
- Sandals with socks may be worn in the summer - we ask that pupils DO NOT wear strapless sandals – they must have a heel strap.
- Sandals with socks may be worn in the summer – we ask that pupils DO NOT wear strapless sandals – they must have a heel strap
Pupils are expected to take a pride in their appearance. Where an activity requires children to wear protective aprons, the school will provide these.
All clothing, including footwear, must bear the child’s name.
Children in Key Stage 2 are allowed to wear watches but the school is not able to accept responsibility for any breakage or loss. NO other jewellery is to be worn with the exception of a “medic-alert” chain or bracelet.
Small stud earrings may be worn if parents accept responsibility for injury or loss in writing or by completing the ‘Agreement for Child to Wear Earrings at School’ form which can be obtained from the school office.
You can buy uniform from the following providers along with local supermarkets/online:
- Nationwide School Uniforms, who are situated in Vale Road, Spilsby. Orders can be placed by calling 01790 754522 or online at www.nationwideschooluniforms.co.uk Deliveries can be made to your home address within 48 hours for a charge of £4.50, or to school free of charge. A price list can be picked up from the school office or downloaded from the website.
My Clothing Limited who are an online company. Orders can be placed online at www.myclothing.com or by calling 0800 0699949
The school now stocks a small selection of PE kit and PE bags. Please ask at the school office for prices.
The school office also stocks book bags - £4, water bottle with lid (available in two sizes) - £1.50, and replacement lids – 75p.