Nursery Teacher - Part Time
Old Leake Primary School is a medium-sized school, 8 miles from Boston with approximately 190 children on roll.
The vacancy is as follows:
Part time, permanent 22.5 hours per week. Salary Scale: MPS-UPS £17,802 - £28,802 Actual dependent upon skills and experience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and talented Part-Time Nursery Teacher to join our friendly team at Old Leake Primary and Nursery School.
Some of your responsibilities as a Nursery Teacher will include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- Supporting the development of children’s basic skills, including physical coordination, speech and communication
- Encouraging children’s mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, art and imaginative play
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum as a reflective of the EYFS team
- To work in partnership with the parents
- To lead the team in your room, providing guidance for your staff where needed
The Application form can either be completed by hand or online (available on the Lincolnshire County Council Website) and printed off.
- The closing date is Thursday 30th June.
- The school prospectus is available on the school website at www.oldleakeprimary.co.uk.
- Shortlisting will take place on the closing date, after which successful candidates will be offered an interview date.
- Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and can be booked by contacting the office on (01205) 870425 or email email@example.com